Goloka Incense is manufactured by Goloka, a non-profit organization in India. Goloka Seva Trust gives 100% of it's profits to charitable causes like providing meals and education for underprivileged children and aiding poor students with scholarships. Thank you for purchasing Goloka incense and making their future better!
- Night Queen & Sandalwood
Each box is approximately 18g and contains approximately 12-15 sticks of incense. The quantity of sticks may vary as this product is based on weight when packed in India.
Reasons to burn Incense and the benefits:
- Relax and unwind - Sandalwood is calming, great for relaxation.
- Reduce stress and anxiety - Sandalwood and Lavendar are great choices. They encourage your mind to stop worrying.
- Meditation - Sandalwood is a great option as it can deepen attention and heighten senses to uplift your own spirit.
- Spirituality - The burning of Incense can act as a doorway to spirituality.
- Generosity and Mindfulness - you create good Karma by taking an incense stick and lighting it as an offering.
- Stimulate creativity
- Increase Focus
- Aid sleep - Lavender is associated as an aid for sleep.
- Increase sexual desire - Vanilla is a great option to create the 'mood'.
- Yoga practice
- Medicinal - Incense sticks have shown to raise serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is a natural mood stabiliser and helps with sleeping, eating, and digestion. Serotonin also helps reduce depression, regulate anxiety and reduce headaches.
- Cultivate a new interest - Some people drink fine wines, others burn incense; there's nothing from stopping you from doing both!
- Air purification
- A magical experience - Scents arouse significant responses in our brains and remind us of past events.
** Price is per 1x 18g box. The picture represents the quality you can expect to receive. Please note that stones are unique and individual, they can vary slightly in size and colour.